ProGamerHosting.com has been acquired by LightSpeed Gaming
Your Server is moved to LightSpeed Gaming’s Premium Voice Network
- Why am I being moved?
- LightSpeed Gaming has acquired ProGamerHosting.com. Your server will need to be moved to LightSpeed Gaming’s Premium Voice Server Hosting Network.
- What do I need to do?
- Kick back and relax. Between Today and February 8th, 2017, Your server will be moved and your new account information will be emailed to you.
- Will my price change?
- No. Your price will not change unless you decide to upgrade your service. Lightspeed Gaming offers Music Bots for Teamspeak3 servers and other premium options.
- How will I manage my Server?
- You will be able to manage your server from the LightSpeed Gaming Control Panel. You will be able to log into the Lightspeed Control Panel at light-speed.com.
- Will my username and password change?
- No. Your username and password will change.
- Will my Hostname and port change?
- As long as you are using a ProGamerHosting hostname, you will be able to connect as normal. If you are unable to connect please contact Lightspeed Gaming at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What will happen to my existing server?
- All of your users, channels, and server settings will remain the same.
- Will my customer support change?
- We pride ourselves in our customer support. We provide online Live Chat Support every day and provide a 24/7 trouble ticket support system.
LightSpeed Gaming Staff